Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 2

Well I am at camp!! I arrived yesterday afternoon, found my bunk which I am sharing with 2 other counsellors (as well as the kids) - Katie and Lauren. Katie is from London and working in the Stagecraft area and Lauren is from Sydney and works in Woodwork!

We had dinner in the dining hall, collected our linen etc.. and had the night to ourselves, which was pretty uneventful - it consisted of upacking, walking around, meeting people and then sleep!

This morning we had breakfast at 8am (I was up and ate breakfast can you believe it!!) then we went to our departments, where I received an orientation pack and as we are going to be busy from tomorrow onwards today we had time to finish unpacking and start cleaning the bunks! fun! lol

So Katie and I got to work scrubbing things down and now I have the rest of the day to wander around before our activities in the evening! The place is really pretty, everyone is very friendly, so far! Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures later in the week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...