Friday, June 13, 2008

In the Swing of Things!!

Well everything is going really well!

We are into the full swing of rehearsals for Phantom - the kids are great, learning everything really quickly and I think it's going to be a great show! My Super Troop class are fab as well! We have some talented kids!

The last few days have just been busy with the usual routine. The weather has been exceptionally hot - in the high 30's - but really muggy, finally 2 nights ago there was a huge thunder storm (and tornado warnings - not so good!) and the whole camp was trapped in the Playhouse for an hour os so while it passed and we could get the power back on! I managed to slip down the stairs on the way out, but no major damage done! But at least the weather has cooled down now which is a relief!

Not too much more to report at this stage, my kids are great - I was moved bunks about a week ago so I ma now in Girls Senior Lodge 2 and have 8 girls ages 15/16 who are all lovely! We have another day off - 'lazy day' - on Monday which I am looking forward to but at the moment it's all Phantom, Phantom, Phantom which I am really enjoying!

Oh we also had a Cabaret night on Monday which was lots of fun - Mike conned a bunch of to get up and sing amongst the campers and we have our Staff Talent Show on Saturday! I will keep you all posted on how the next week of rehearsals etc... go....we open in 9 days!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...