Thursday, February 3, 2011

25 Random Things


1) I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy. Seriously.....and a West Wing Junkie!

2) I love eating milo out of a glass filled with cold milk

3) My goal in life is to be the voice of a Disney Princess...

4) I don't do mornings....ever

5) I have 'emotional' pressure points.....if you press my right hand I laugh and am happy, if you press my left hand it makes me sad!

6) I LOVE costume parties!

7) I am a fan of Young Talent Time....and proud!

8) I love cheesy 80's pop songs/ballads.....bring on Rick Astley!

9) I love it when tv shows have musical theatre references

10) I LOVE 70's/80's/90's Tv Themes

11) When I am bored, I do things like this :)

12) I always order a 'special' burger at McDonalds

13) I have really bad road rage - pedestrians annoy me

14) When my sugar levels are low I get grumpy.....so give me chocolate!!

15) I HATE curry

16) I used to want to be a journalist like Lois Lane

17) I LOVE playing mini-golf

18) I want to be a Mouseketeer

19) I collect Musical Theatre Scores/Cast Recordings and other quirky merchandise 

20) I am scared of horses

21) I HATE mice and rats

22) I don’t eat breakfast – it’s not that I don’t like it, I just forget

23) I bake cupcakes…..and they are good

24) I hate being the first to arrive anywhere, yet hate being late.

25) I want to travel more and see more of America and Europe

2 comments:

Richard Hyde said...

Oh, I am so using this list to create a character in my next script! :-)

Sherry said...

sounds good to me:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...